BEAUTYS FROM NATURE

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

 

Coffee and Baby's Formula Milk Scrub

I had exclusively breastmilk both my sons, and I'm very happy with that. I am a working mom, but that does not inhibit me from exclusively breastfed my sons.

Eventhough the breastmilk is enaough to feed my almost 2 years old son, but we still provided the Formula Milk at the nursery, in case he consume more for certain day.But thanks God, the breastmilk is still enough (untill to date).

But another prob arise as the FM that I'd bought has never been touched. Such a waste! But thanks to my hobby. I like reading healthy and beauty magazine, or women magazine. Then it came to my attention when I read a tips from one of my fav mag. The baby's formula milk actually can be transformed into a great scrub. Apparently, coffee and milk can be mixed together to create a great face scrub.

And here is the tips:


- 1 teaspoon of milk powder
- 1 teaspoon of pure coffee powder (not an instant or a mix formula)


Mix both ingredient together with mineral water. Stir well. And make sure that it can be put well (sit well) onto the face. Apply the ingredient before taking your morning bath. Leave for 5 mins, then wash the scrub with your routine face cleanser.